JUMP TO RECIPE
Are you tired of trying healthy bread recipes that land up being too dense, too wet, too dry, or all together gross? If you’re looking for a healthy bread recipe that tastes good, look no further. It’s light and fluffy and makes awesome sandwiches.
Who Can Eat This Healthy Bread?
This fail-safe healthy bread recipe yields the perfect loaf because not only is it soft and light but gluten and sugar-free, high in fiber, and low in calories. It’s an ideal bread to try if you’re following any of these dietary requirements:
- Refined Sugar-free
- Dairy-free, Paleo
- Whole 30
- Digestive Supporting.
Do You Need To Knead Gluten-Free Bread?
Making bread is not always an easy task, especially with all the kneading and rising. It’s all a bit off-putting. This recipe does not require kneading. It’s much easier to follow and practically flop-proof.
Can A Gluten-Free Bread Be Light And Fluffy?
I found that separating the egg whites from their yolks, beating the whites stiff, and folding them back into the mixture creates a fluffier dough and allows the loaf to rise to twice its height every time!
Most healthy bread recipes I’ve tried land up being too dense or crumbly because of the lack of gluten in them or too dry and unable to rise properly because of the consistency of the nut flours. I tweaked this recipe until I got what I was looking for, the perfect texture and consistency with the right amount of fiber, no dairy, all while using only gluten-free flours.
1 hr 30 minutes
80 Per Slice
- Calories: 80 Calories
- Protein: 6g
- Fat: 3.5g
- Carbs: 17g
- Fiber: 5g
Amounts per serving:
- Protein 6g 20% 20%
- Carbohydrates 17g 54% 54%
- Fiber 5g 16% 16%
- Fat 3.5g 11% 11%
Healthy Bread Recipe
- Mixing Bowl
- Bread Tin
- Baking Paper
- non-stick spray
- 1/4 cup Collagen Peptides Powder
- 1/4 cup Rice Flour (substitute with cassava flour for Paleo version)
- 1/4 cup Cassava Flour
- 2 tbsp Flaxseed Powder
- 2 tbsp Tapioca Flour
- 3 tbsp Full-fat Greek Yoghurt substitute with coconut milk for dairy-free/Paleo equivalent
- 6 large 6 Eggs
- 1 tsp Bicarb of Soda
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 handful Pumpkin seeds as a topping
- Pre-Heat Oven To 360 Degrees Fereinheit
- Prepare And Measure All Ingredients
- Sift Dry Ingredients
- Combine Egg Yolks And Yogurt
- Add Egg Yolk Mixture To Dry Ingredients
- Beat Egg Whites Until Stiff Peaks Form
- Gently Fold Egg Whites Into Mixture
- Grease and Line Bread Tin
- Pour Mixture Into Tin
- Add Toppings
- Bake In Oven For 30 Minutes
- Let the bread loaf cool before removing from the tin and slicing it up
There is no better smell than freshly baked bread. The best part of making your own is having those first few slices straight out of the oven! Go ahead and ditch the unpronounceable additives and preservatives from store-bought loaves. Your gut will respond so well!
If you’re looking for other low-carb or Gluten-free recipes, try some of these: